- Company Profile
- Drop Ticket
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite
- Contact Us
What are Voluntary Benefits?
- Accident Protection
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Discount Programs
- Short term
- Long term
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Hospital Gap Plans
- Legal Programs
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Whole life
- Medical Supplements
5 Reasons Why CPAs
Should Consider Voluntary
- Due diligence – Ensure clients have appropriate coverage.
- Opportunities for adding client referrals.
- Expand relationships with your clients (retention).
- Potential for additional revenue; where appropriate.
- Your clients, and their employees are asking for it.
Why Do Employers Choose Voluntary Products?
- Voluntary Products provide a competitive fringe benefit program.
- Products expand existing employee benefits at no direct cost to employer.
- Employee contributes 100% of cost of insurance.
- Complement existing insurance coverages.
- Provide valuable long-term benefits
- Show concern for employees
- Help reduce employee turnover and improve morale.
- Offer convenient administration–premium payments made through payroll deduction.
Why Do Employees Choose Voluntary Products?
- Affordable life insurance protection.
- Personalized attention at enrollment.
- Flexible–the policy can be changed as needs change.*
- Permanent life insurance coverage for the employee, spouse, children and dependent grandchildren.
- Convenient payroll deduction–no checks to write or payments to mail.
- Portable–The employee owns the individual policy and can help protect his or her family upon retirement or change of employment by continuing to pay premium sufficient to keep your policy in force.