- Inspiration from Giants: Delvin Joyce, former NY Giant turned financial advisor, will be sharing his insights and experiences. A true testament to the saying, “Go Big Blue!”
- Expert Panels: Learn from top-notch professionals like Evelyn Gellar, NAIFA Trustee and fellow #FHFG associate, and Matt Daley, the NAIFA Young Agent Taskforce Award winner. Their journeys and stories are bound to inspire and guide you.
- Tech & Innovation: Discover how to leverage AI technology in your practice, with panels hosted by your accomplished peers.
- Lunch & Networking: Connect with like-minded professionals over a sumptuous lunch.
- Earn 15 CE Credits: All attendees will have the opportunity to earn valuable CE credits, setting you ahead in your professional journey.
Members can enjoy all these benefits for just $25, while non-members can join in for $35 (which could later be applied to your membership cost).
Spaces are limited, and this is one event you won’t want to miss. We’re proud of the lineup and confident that you’ll leave the event #naifaproud.
We encourage all financial reps to seize this unique opportunity.
The Program Schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
9:45 AM – Welcome Reception & Opening Remarks
10:00 AM – Sticktoitiveness
10:30 AM – Prospecting in the New Economy Using ChatGPT & LinkedIn
11:00 AM – Networking Break
11:15 AM – Premium Finance Strategy
11:45 AM – The NAIFA Promise
12:00 PM – Lunch & Networking
12:45 PM – Advocacy & Regulatory Update
1:15 PM – Surviving to Thriving – Taking Your Business to the Next Level
1:45 PM – Trust The Process – One Step at a Time
2:10 PM – Corebridge CE Approved Session
3:00 PM – Exhibitor Raffle